You choose a product –
and get all the expertise
of TER Chemicals
Are you looking for chemical specialty chemicals and food additives? We can supply them. In guaranteed quality, at stable prices, packed appropriately for transportation and delivered punctually. Do you need advice on choosing chemicals or on the product formula? We are there for you. You can find our solutions for the relevant product area by clicking on the corresponding symbol.
Sugar substitutes are carbohydrates that provide approximately the same sweetness as conventional sugar, but with fat fewer calories. In addition to the reduced calorie content, their advantage is that they have less of an effect on blood sugar levels and do not burden the insulin system. They are therefore used mostly as a sugar substitute in the diabetic nutrition.
We offer the following sugar substitutes:
- Dextrose monohydrate (has about 50-80% of the sweetening power of sugar)
- Erythritol (has about 60-80% of the sweetening power of sugar)
- Fructose (has about 100-180% of the sweetening power of sugar)
- Maltitol (has about 90% of the sweetening power of sugar)
- Xylitol (has about the same sweetness as sugar)
In the food industry, sugar substitutes are used in diabetic products, soft drinks, diet fruit juices, fruit concentrates, confectionery, desserts, ice cream, baked goods, chewing gum and dairy products.